How to Merge 2 Company Files In QuickBooks
QuickBooks business managements software is well designed to manage the complex accounting of the small and medium sized industries. The software has advanced features and tools that helps running the business hassle-free. Out of the numerous features the combining the reports from two or more company files is one of them.
Also you have to read out previous help guide of MyOnePro mentioned below further information call toll free (8ΟΟ)-3Ο1-4813
Why User Unable To Access Quickbooks Company File ?
How to Rename QuickBooks Company File ?
How to Set Up a QB Company File for Sync ?
In case you need to merge two or more company files with data stored in separate QuickBooks files. Certain QuickBooks versions have a built-in feature designed fro carrying out the specific task of merging the files. With merging the reports from multiple companies feature you are authorized to create reports including the balance sheets, profit and loss, statements of cash flows and more. Further the data combination is exported as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file.
Steps to Combine QuickBooks Company Files
- Go to QuickBooks application.
- Launch & open a QuickBooks company file that you need to merge.
- Click on Reports by going to the main menu.
- Choose Combine Reports from Multiple Companies.
- Click on Add Files option -> Locate the second company file -> Select it -> Click the Open option.
- Select the correct reports for which you want to see combined information.
- The saved reports are listed in the Select Reports for Combining section.
- Mention the specific date range you needs to be used in the forms to fields, respectively.
- Click the report that are needed.
- Click Combine Reports in Excel to showcase the merged reports from the two companies in a spreadsheet.
Support Help for QuickBooks Company File Merging
The above steps allow you to join two QuickBooks company files. In case you fail to combine the company files or have related to the same connect to QuickBooks support Phone number. You can contact them through the toll free phone number, email support or live chat option.
Alternatively you can call to other QuickBooks agencies that hire a proficient QuickBooks experts who assure quick and feasible support for all QuickBooks errors and queries that are reported by the users. They assure quick support and error resolution in a very short time. Call to the toll free phone support number +1-800-301-4813 and garner immediate solutions.