QuickBooks 2021 Compatibility
QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Compatibility Check
QuickBooks 2021 is out, featuring new tools that help users in increasing their productivity, better organizing data, and extracting valuable insights. However, before installing the software, users must ensure that their system meets the minimum requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2021 before going to purchase or Download QuickBooks 2021 USA Edition online or via offline installer.
MyOnePro mentioned the System Requirements For QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 and you can decide whether you can run QB 2021 desktop with your existing system configuration or need to upgrade or you have to go to purchase a new PC, Laptop or server.
Windows 7, 8 10 Which Compatible Which QB 2021 ?
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 8.1 or above, all editions (including Windows 10)
- Standard and Essentials edition of:
If you are going to Install QuickBooks On Windows Server then check below which Windows server recommended by Intuit to run 2021 edition.
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
You need to install Windows natively on your system otherwise you won’t be able to install and run the software. Emulated versions of window will not count. Also check how QuickBooks Run On Linux Server with some settings changes.
Now QuickBooks Windows 10 highly recommended by Intuit also some old Windows like 7, 8 , 8.1 no longer supported by Microsoft.
RAM,Processor , SSD ,Hard Disk Etc Hardware For 2021 Edition QuickBooks
- Processor – 2.4 GHz or above
- RAM – 4 GB or above (8GB Recommended)
- Disk Space
- 5GB of free disk space, and additional for storing company data.
- 60MB for installing dependent software and framework like Microsoft .NET 4.7
- Additional Space if you’re subscribed to Intuit Data Protect.
- Screen Resolution – 1280 x 1024 or above (supports two extended monitors.)
- Optical Drive – 4X DVD-ROM
QuickBooks also supports some other hardware which aren’t required by all users. Below, we’ve mentioned the same.
Hardware supported for QuickBooks Warehouse Manager:
- Zebra TC20/TC25/TC51 Mobile Computer with Android 4.4 or higher
- Zebra MC40 Mobile Computer with Android 4.4 or higher.
Some additional hardware supported by QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 21.0 are listed below:
- Symbol CS3070
- Socket Mobile CHK 7CI
- Honeywell Voyager 1602g Pocket Barcode Scanner
3rd Party APP , Software Supported By Intuit QB 2021
Compatibility with other Software
There are many apps that integrate perfectly with QuickBooks Desktop 2021. We’ve listed the most important applications along with the supported version below:
- Microsoft Office 2013 or above or active Subscription of Microsoft Office 365
- QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook to sync data with outlook
- QuickBooks Point of Save V18.0 or above
- Turbo Tax 2018 or above
- Quicken 2016 or above
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Antivirus , Firewall Can Be Used With QuickBooks 21.0
Antivirus and Antimalware
Intuit has already tested QuickBooks Desktop 2021 with multiple antivirus and antimalware software and found no conflict between the security software and the accounting software.
Lets follow the instruction mentioned by MyOnePro experts if you are facing QuickBooks Blocked By Windows Firewall issue while going to upgrade to the 2021 edition.
- Panda Dome
- Trend Micro Security
Help QB Pro,Premier , Enterprise, MAC Incompatibility
To smoothly run QuickBooks Desktop 2021, your system must meet the minimum requirements mentioned above. Further, if you plan to integrate other applications with your accounting software, then you must install the listed versions of those applications.
To know more about QuickBooks 2021 compatibility, you can get in touch with our experts at (Toll Free.) QuickBooks USA Support .