QuickBooks Error 2002
What is QuickBooks Error Code 2002?
QuickBooks Payroll helps process payroll quickly and also help in submitting the tax on time. However, at times the software may encounter some errors like the QuickBooks Error 2002. This particularly happens when the user is trying to add a new data file for a new employee in the Payroll. In other instances the error may occur while trying to accurately send payroll, or while loading payroll of the previous company to see w2s or even when signing into the payroll. Also USA QuickBooks Support will gives you advice so you can fix Intuit QB Basic, Enhanced , Full Service , Desktop Error Code 2002 .
In such cases, the user is redirected to contact jHtml error code 2002 and the link for the payrollsubini.exe doesn’t work.
Why 2002 QuickBooks Error Occurred?
Common Scenarios for the Error 2002 to Occur
Many a time, users tend to add an account for the new employee/multiple EIN instead of one or new data or extra info for tax calculation in the QuickBooks Payroll. In such instances, the QuickBooks software asks for a PIN as a security measure to ensure only authorized person is making such a change.
- While creating a data file, wrong or duplicate information has been entered
- Multiple EIN or Employer Identification Numbers as mentioned above is entered for one company file
- A wrong PIN entered by mistake
How To Fix Intuit QB Payroll Error Message 2002
Hence, the logical step is to first check whether a wrong PIN has been entered by mistake and fix the issue immediately.
Step 1: Re-enter your PIN
Step 2: Ensure that you are entering the right PIN
- The PIN is between 8 – 12 characters and includes
- The pin has at least one letter and one number
- Make sure that Caps Lock isn’t turned on or the Num Lock is turned off while entering the PIN
- Now try and enter your PIN again (write the PIN in a text file to make sure it is correct)
However, despite entering the correct PIN you are still facing the same error then it’s time to try further steps below. In case you are not sure of how to proceed you take the help of MyOnePro to resolve the error.
- Turn off your computer and re-login as an ADMINISTRATOR
- Check if the internet connection is working properly and download the ‘PAYROLLSUBINI.EXE’ and RUN it on your system
- Click on ‘REPAIR UTILITY’ > Click RUN
- Now run the Repair Utility
Once done, check for any Payroll updates through the following steps:
Support Troubleshooting 2002 Error Code QuickBooks Payroll
Once the steps are complete, close the program and restart the system and see if the error reoccurs. If you are not able to resolve the issue, then speak to QuickBooks Technical Support Number advisor at MyOnePro on Toll Free Number +1800.301.4813 and they will take the remote access and follow other additional steps to diagnose and correct the error 2002.
Our support team is available round the clock for any guidance or help related to QuickBooks or related products. Alternatively, you can email to MyOnePro team and let us know about any QuickBooks error that you are facing and our expert will get right back.