What Is QBWIN.log: LVL_ERROR QuickBooks ?
QuickBooks Error Code LVL_ERROR—DMError indicates this is a recoverable error. LVL_ERROR problems result in the inability to verify your QuickBooks data file. These errors can also result in either an error message or a fault which causes QuickBooks to close.
LVL_ERROR- -Memorized Report recnum ## (name of report) contains corrupted formatting data. Recnum ## — This memorized report must be deleted. User also check other types QuickBooks Error with causes and solutions .
Type Of LVL_ERROR Comes in QB Software
- QBWin.log: LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Account List Item: View out of sequence
- QBWIN.log: LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number
- QBwin.log: LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Payroll Item : Invalid tax authority
- QBWin.log: LVL_Error-Error: Verify Item: Invalid tax agency
- LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Item History: Build txn target bad pending state. Item = nnnnn
- LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify item history Target quantity on order mismatch error
- LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number–> Record = XXX.
- VL_SEVERE_ERROR–GetDecryptedCreditCardNumber Failed: The decryption has failed. CHECKPOINT: Failed to decrypt customer’s credit card number. Customer ID: nnnn.
- LVL_ERROR–Unable to decrypt social security number/social insurance number
- QBWin.log: Verify list. Duplicate name encountered
- QBWin.log: Orphan payee found in Online cache
- QBWin.log: Verify Target: Invalid Open Balance
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code LVL_ERROR—DMError
To fix this error Click the Order Now button below for Quickbooks Data Recovery. The good thing about this process of QuickBooks Data recovery completely repairs your data file in the same version of Quickbooks. You do not have to upgrade your version of Quickbooks to use the repaired data file. It helps you to save money from purchasing additional software that is really not required.
The data recovery services are available for all files from any version of QuickBooks: version 1.0 (DOS) to the current Enterprise 18.0/Premier or Pro 2018.
These errors can be resolved by causing QuickBooks to re-index the corrupted list; this can be accomplished by the following steps:
- Open the list of damaged files.
- Check the box to include inactive in the list at the bottom of the list.
- Click the menu that comprise of same name as the list, such as “Account” in the Chart of Accounts at the bottom.
- Open Menu -> Select Flat View
- With the menu still open, click the re-sort list option
- Click OK when you view message “Are you sure you want to return this list to its original order”
- Close the list.
- Re-open the menu list and repeat the step no. 4 & 5
Technical Support LVL_ERROR DMError Troubleshooting
Are you facing any kind of doubt and query while following the above process for data recovery please contact QuickBooks 24/7 Support Number. It will connect you to the experienced QuickBooks support executives who are also approachable through live chat and email support. You can select how to connect with them and resolve your issue as soon as possible. They assure complete resolution via experienced QuickBooks experts in the shortest wait time.
By any chance if you are not able to connect with the support executives you can immediately contact QuickBooks USA Support to fetch expert resolution services from our in-house trained technicians who are available round the clock. We consider the urgency of our customers and assist their needs and requirements from our esteemed customers. We offer 24*7 services with complete resolution guarantee within stipulated time period. You can connect with through QuickBooks toll free number +1-800-301-4813 and converse with our customer support team who will diagnose the cause of your issue and provide feasible solution.