Benefits of QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition
QuickBooks Software, designed by Intuit, came into existence with the aim of providing business owners, especially small and medium size, relief from handling pesky but important financial tasks. These tasks are generally handled by a large team of financial advisors, employees and accountants, but since the invention of QuickBooks software business owners do not have to spend much of their money and energy in gathering this large team.
Different businesses require different type of accounting help, which lead to designing of different editions of QuickBooks. Although the functions of each edition are same in terms of managing accounts and finance of a business, they have minute differences that are structured according to the need and requirement of each business. One such edition is called Accountant edition, generally found as an option with Premier or Enterprise.
QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition is the software that is generally used by accountants, bookkeepers, consultants especially of QuickBooks or tax professionals etc. The reasons for this preference are because of the following:
1. Multi-Instance: This feature gives the benefit of working in two different QuickBooks files in one go. This means that you can update two company files at the same time which saves a lot of time and energy.
2. File Manager: This feature ensures easy management of your QuickBooks accounts and files. With this feature you can also keep passwords safely in password vault as well as perform file upgrades in batches.
3. Accountant’s Copy: This gives the benefit of making changes in a client’s file easily exporting the changes and updates directly through Accountant’s copy. This helps in easy management and updating of the client’s file.
4. Toggle: This is one of the key features in QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition as it helps in managing clients in different edition easy and hassle free. It is generally used in: QuickBooks Pro, Contractor, Non-Profit, Retail, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Professional Services and Premier as and when needed.
5. Fixed Asset Manager: With this you can maintain and manage various aspects of businesses like fixed assets, calculating depreciation as well as posting entries in QuickBooks as easily as clicking a button of the mouse.
Tech Support for QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition
The above enumerated features make QuickBooks one of the go to software. Especially favored by professionals, the powerful features of Premier Accountant Edition make the software fun to work with. If at any point of time you end encountering problems in the functioning of the software, you should immediately get in touch with QuickBooks customer support and inform them about the issue in detail. While customer care team is quite capable of resolving the issue in matter of minutes, sometimes due to long queue you end up waiting for a long period of time. To avoid this wait and delay in getting the appropriate support, you could try other options like support agencies such as QuickBooks247 which provide A-grade services from their very own Intuit certified ProAdvisors. To get in touch with them you should call on toll free number ☎ +1-800-301-4813