QuickBooks Sales Tax Paid to the Vendor
How To Enter Sales Tax Paid To Vendor In QuickBooks?
The small or the medium sized businesses need to collect sales tax on the products/items they are endorsing for sale to be compliance with the law. The sales tax collected on the items varies according to the sales tax rules and regulations for the business location. The sales tax composed during the business advancement needs to be paid to the relevant tax agency for your specific location. QuickBooks application authorizes the user to add a tax agency as a vendor that would help in maintaining a record and pay the sales tax that you collect to the correct institution.First you can learn How To Add Sales Tax QuickBooks in easy steps a guide by MyOnePro .
Step By Step Process Entering Vendor Paid Up Sales Tax
Steps to Add a Tax Agency as a Vendor
- Launch QuickBooks program on your system
- Click Vendor Center going to the window top -> The Vendor Center window opens.
- Go to the upper left side corner of the window -> Click New Vendor.
- Enter the name of the tax agency in the Vendor Name box. Enter the date in the box.
- Mention the address and all the other contact details for the tax agency going to the Address Info tab.
- Click Additional Info tab.
- Choose the Tax Agency going to the drop-down list.
- Click OK to save the tax agency information.
You can also e-file Multiple Tax Using QuickBooks check out all types of QuickBooks TAX Forms and its meaning .
Get Help Vendor Sale TAX Record Issue , Problem
For any further query or information you can Contact QuickBooks Support team. The team can be approached through toll free phone number, email support or live chat support. Also you can contact other reliable support agencies like MyOnePro. It houses experienced and competent QuickBooks ProAdvisors who are capable of providing prompt support services to all the queries and solutions reported by the clients. The team assures first call resolution to the users in a minimum wait time. Call to the toll free phone support number Toll-Free +1800.301.4813 and acquire instant support.