QuickBooks is one of the most recommended accounting software for small and medium business. It is easy to use software which any one can work on. It does not require any special training or an accountant background. It helps your business by completely taking over all your accounting tasks so that you get ample time to plan on other business requirements. You also have an option to share QuickBooks Company File over a network. By doing so, your work can be easily distributed and managed properly. Before moving ahead user have to make sure that they have admin rights, if don’t connect MyOnePro QuickBooks USA Support team to learn about permissions .
Enable Sharing Mode QB Company File for Network
Here are some points which you should keep in your mind, if you want to access your QuickBooks Files over the network:
- The folder where QB Company file is stored should be shared accurately.
- The system with access to company files should be set up accordingly for multi-user mode purpose.
- You should have access on server as well as Host computer.
- All of the systems should be on same network. You should map server and host system on same network drive to your respective systems.
- You will have to create a new Quickbooks Desktop username and password for those systems.
- You should download and install QuickBooks Desktop in your system as well as QB Database Manager on the Host system to form a proper connection.
Steps To Allow QB Company File Sharing On Network
Here are some steps you should follow in order to share your QuickBooks Company File on a network.
Step I: Installation of QuickBooks Database Manager on your remote system
- Download and install QuickBooks in your main system.
- Go to QuickBooks File menu.
- Click on Switch to Multi-user Mode.
- Select Yes option in Multi-user hosting setup required window.
- Note that QuickBooks Desktop has installed QBDBMgrN.exe and running it as a background service. This service is mandatory, if you are storing QB Company File even if your QuickBooks Desktop is not open.
- Select OK on your Multi-user setup information window.
- Now you can easily add users. If you need any help in adding users, click on How Do I? and then go to top of user List Window.
Step II: Browse and open QuickBooks Company File
- Go to File Menu.
- Select on Open or Restore Company option.
- Browse to the location of your QuickBooks Company File.
- If you are having trouble then double-click on appropriate folders to check for your QB Company File. This file should have .qbw extension in file name. You can now select QuickBooks Company File from the list and click on Open option.
- You will receive a prompt then you should enter username and password.
Resolving Company File Sharing QuickBooks Error, Issues , Problem
If you have any query or you are still facing some trouble then you should try to contact MyOnePro. They provide QuickBooks Support Number to millions of QB users worldwide. They have a team of QuickBooks Professionals who are Intuit Certified and have years of experience in handling such issues. To get in touch with them, you just have to call on their customer support toll-free number +1-516-494-3146. You can also visit their website and request for Online QB Chat Support.