Deleting / Voiding Bill In QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the most preferred accounting software by the small and medium sized businesses for smooth management of financial and accounting activities. The software is embedded with rich features and advanced tools that results accurate and quick work process. There are times when the user needs to delete a bill in QuickBooks to remove the transaction completely. This helps in auditing the the entire business and personal payments to transactions. You can easily delete a bill that is already paid within QuickBooks. On doing so, QuickBooks creates a credit with the vendor. No matter you are paying for services and materials or tracking income and expenses, you can delete bills that are not needed further. Also earlier MYOnePro posted How To Void Check in QuickBooks in easy steps .
How To Delete A Bill In QuickBooks?
- Open QuickBooks ↪ Choose Lists
- Click Chart of Accounts
- Click twice on the Accounts Payable account you need to edit
- Choose the correct one if you have multiple A/P accounts You should see a list of your transactions. Then register transactions are organized by date
- Move down the list and find the transaction to delete
- Click the “1-line” check box to view more transactions in the window
- Click the “Go to” button going above to register or click “Edit” and then “Find” if you want to search for a specific transaction
- On getting the transaction you are looking for ↪ click it
- Click the “Edit” menu and click “Delete Bill”
- Click the “Record” button to save your changes.
In case changes has not been saved than consult with a QuickBooks USA Support team for guidance.
How to Delete a bill in QuickBooks Online?
Follow the below recommended steps to delete a bill in QuickBooks Online version. Within the QuickBooks Online company, go to the bill that is to be deleted:
- Select Expenses from the left menu ↪ Select Vendors/Suppliers at the top then clicking on the bill.
- Open the Accounts Payable account ↪ editing the bill.
- Click on the bill from within a report.
- Within the bill form ↪ Click More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Delete from the list.
- Click the Yes button “Are you sure you want to delete this?” window.
Get Help Deleting Bill Payments QuickBooks Issue & Problem
For further doubt or query, or even any QuickBooks Error had occurred while doing editing or saving entries, user can avail contact QuickBooks Technical Support team through phone , email or live chat option. Also you can choose to connect with other QuickBooks support agencies like MYOnePro that hires experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks professionals who are capable of providing prompt and responsive support in a very short wait time. Call to the toll free phone support number +1-800-301-4813 and acquire instant solutions.