QuickBooks Error 1722
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1722
QuickBooks is financial management software, designed by Intuit, catering to customers all over the world. Freelancers like accountants, bookkeepers etc. have benefitted specially with the software, as they can now easily manage their client’s financial tasks. QuickBooks software is equipped to deal with the most difficult and complex financial tasks that are quite imperative for the business but at the same time are tedious and pesky in nature.
The customer support team of QuickBooks has also been in the limelight for their responsive and quick resolution. As the software is structured on coding there are times when errors do crop up and to resolve this users need to get in touch with the customer care of QuickBooks. One such run time error faced by many is Error code 1722.
1722 error messages are encountered due to many reasons such as:
• Incomplete or incorrect installation.
• Corrupted files in Windows registry.
• Virus attack or malware infection.
• Deletion of QuickBooks files and folders.
Resolutions of QB Error Code 1722
Error 1722 is a run time errors that can be resolved easily through Windows Restore method wherein you take your operating system back to that stage when the QuickBooks software was working fine. It returns the files and programs saved on the system back to the restore point chosen by you. The advantage with this method is that you can avoid hours of troubleshooting your software to resolve error 1722.
To resolve the error with System Restore method, follow the enumerated steps. The instructions are for OS Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7:
1. Go to ‘start’ type in ‘System Restore’ in the search box and then press enter.
2. In the result window select and click on System Restore option.
3. If prompted to provide then enter the administrator password that you know.
4. Wizard window will open. Follow the instructions provided carefully and choose the restore point as per your need.
5. Now restore your computer and start your QuickBooks software.
If the above trick does not resolve the issue and you still face the error then you should immediately contact the customer support team of QuickBooks. Once you inform the company’s representative about the error in detail, they will redirect your call to correct technical expert having maximum experience in your area of problem. In case you are unable to get in touch with the customer care executive due to long queue or any other reason, you can try to acquire the support from other service agencies like Support for Quickbooks that accords users with expert advice from Intuit certified ProAdvisors easily reachable through toll free number ☎ +1-800-301-4813.