QuickBooks Error 6154
What is QuickBooks Error 6154 ?
What is QuickBooks Error Category 6154?
The error category of QuickBooks Error 6154 is that it can’t open the company file. When the error occurs your system will display an error message displaying that there is an error while connecting with your company file and unable to gain access to the specified file or folder. The main cause of this error is because the folder containing QuickBooks company file could not be accessed.
How to Troubleshoot/Fix QuickBooks Error 6154?
Intuit recommends several solutions for a particular error.
Log in as the Windows user that has permissions to access the folder where the QuickBooks company file is stored.
This error may occur if the file is in C: drive or a folder with a lot of files. Retry ‘Sync Now’ after some time.
1. Move the company file and reset Sync Manager
- Move the company file on a different folder.
- Browse the computer and choose the new location for the file.
- On the new location, create a new folder.
- Go to the current location of the file or folder you want to copy or move.
- Highlight the items you’re moving and press (Ctrl+C ) to copy or (Ctrl+X) to cut.
- Go back to the new location that you want to use for the files and press (Ctrl+V) to paste the items.
- 2. Reset Sync Manager.
- From the QuickBooks Help menu, click Manage Data Sync > Reset Sync Manager.
- Login with your application’s user ID/password.
- Allow Sync Manager to complete the first sync.
• Please retry your sync after each solution.
• Make sure you are on the latest release of Intuit Sync Manager
If all the above solutions fail to resolve the QB error you can read the discussions and post messages and questions relating to your issue/error on free QuickBooks Error support phone introduced by Intuit or you can connect with the QuickBooks technical support for guidance and error fixation.
QuickBooksPhone SupportNumber is a notable QuickBooks Consulting and Tech Support Provider Company. The in house technical support team is highly knowledgeable. They are experienced Intuit certified ProAdvisors with in depth understanding about QuickBooks error is crisp and clear. They are very prompt and responsive towards the QB errors resolution that is reported by the clients across the globe. If you get into such critical scenario complex QB Error 6154 and work being hampered, without delay report us. We assure complete resolution of the problem in the minimum turn-around time (TAT). Connect with QuickBooks247 today! reach at us by calling 1-800-301-4813