QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Error Code 1330 During QuickBooks Point of Sale Installation
QuickBooks POS is an extensive arrangement that is utilized by small and medium retail enterprises. It is an excellent accounting application that will assist you in maintaining a strong accounting of your business related projects, however, there are occasions when errors may hamper the workflow of your business. One such error that you can face while utilizing the program is QuickBooks POS Error 1330. Thus, you may experience the QuickBooks POS Error 1330 when you are installing the QB Point of sale software to your computer.
Reasons & Causes of QuickBooks POS error 1330
QuickBooks Error 1330 code is treated as a fatal mistake. This is due to the existence of the assigned QB POS 1330 wrong digital signature of the different tab records that are available in the background. These computerized marks are dated and regularly contrasted with the framework-date. When you go over this blunder, it is prescribed that you reset your framework. It is likewise recognized as Windows Error. It is recommended that you uninstall your POS application and repair your undermined information taxi documents.
Resolution & Fixing for QB POS 1330 Error
Always backup your data and files before performing any installation as well as un-installation. Failing that may harm your files. We recommend the following resolutions for QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
- Restart the computer and then log in the PC as Administrator.
- Check for any sort of POS updates, In case any POS update is available, download it.
End all the programs which are currently running on your PC involving the POS services. Go through with the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Task Manager and then select the Processes option.
- End all the active process for the mentioned .exe file:
- You should close the mentioned POS services which are running on the computer: QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Search services.msc
- Click on the Services window and then search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Shut POS services.
- Shut services window.
- Erase the data related to the folder of product update into your PC and to do as such, follow the mentioned steps below:
- Click on the Windows Start button and then open Windows Explorer dialogue box.
- Now click on the ‘show hidden Windows folders’ option.
- Search for the mentioned location on the left-hand side of your screen: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX\Update.
- Open the File menu.
- Choose Delete function and hit confirm in order to delete on confirmation prompt window that displays on the screen.
- Follow the mentioned steps above until all the data and records are erased into the folder and the folder is clean.
- Shut your Windows Explorer dialogue box and then update the QuickBooks POS.
Still unable to resolve the QuickBooks POS error 1330 wrong digital signature? Try the following mentioned steps:
- You should uninstall the QB POS.
- All of the documents that are opened on the computer save them immediately and then shut all of the programs that are functioning on your computer.
- Hit the Windows key from the keyboard and then open Run Command screen on your computer.
- Now enter control panel into the search box and then hit the enter button
- Click on the Control Panel on the screen and then tap on the Add or Remove programs alternative.
- Select the QuickBooks point of sale from the rundown and then choose the Change or Remove function.
- Hit the Yes button while the prompt window appears on the screen.
- The application will be uninstalled.
- Rename the QuickBooks Point of Sale folder from the c drive.
- Rename QBPOSDBSrvUser folder which is situated in the C drive (C:\Documents and Settings).
- Erase login for the QBPOSDBSrvUser.
- Hit the Windows key into the keyboard and then click on the Run Command dialogue box on the computer.
- Into the Search box, enter UAC and then hit Enter.
- Click on the User Accounts and then visit the User tab.
- Choose the QBPOSDBSrvUser and then erase the account into the rundown.
- Restart the computer and then re-install the QB POS.
1330 Point of Sale QuickBooks Troubleshooting Help & Support
In case the problem is still not resolved and you are still facing the issue again, contact our MyOnePro Quickbooks Support Phone Number help team, they will assist you shortly. They will analyze for the conceivable reason for the errors and will give you resolution on call.
At QuickBooks 247, we have the best QuickBooks USA Support team of experts who have years of experience and can give a reliable resolution for all your issues. Dial our 24*7 toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1-800-301-4813.