QuickBooks POS Error 140205
140205 Error Code QuickBooks Point Of Sale
QuickBooks POS has become the most widely used financial solutions for every business. From transactional activities to payroll management, the point of sale functions conducted by the software product is not only easy but accurate.
There are, but of course, certain instances where technical issues arise to interrupt the operation. One of the QuickBooks Errors Code that occur while you’re using it is the QuickBooks POS error 140205.
It is a run-time error that occurs while you try to run the software on your system. You can contact MyOnePro technical experts to know more about the error and its repercussions as well as the concerned solutions.
Why QBPOS Error 140205 Occurred
The causes of the error are listed below:
- System issue
- Damaged POS security certificate
- No connection between the database an QuickBooks POS merchandizing software
The reason can be any of the above but the ultimate impact is the same and that is your work will suffer. The error will appear with an accompanying message that reads “QuickBooks POS Error 140205: Point of Sale encountered a database connection error.” As soon as you get the error, you should immediately try resolving it to protect your data from being lost. For further assistance, however, MyOnePro executives are always available on QuickBooks POS Toll Free Support Number .
How To Fix The Error Code 140205 QuickBooks POS?
Solution 1: By refreshing the connection between POS database and merchandising QuickBooks Desktop
Stage 1: Remove the connection
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop, select the Edit menu
- Choose Preferences
- Select Integrated Applications
- Click Company Preferences tab
- Click on QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Choose Remove
- Repeat the steps 5 and 6 if the QuickBooks Point of Sale is listed multiple times
- Click OK
- Open the QB POS system
Stage 2: Re-establish the connection
- Ensure closing all QuickBooks files that are running currently
- Go to File menu
- Select Preferences
- Choose Company
- Now select Financial
- Deselect the Use with QuickBooks Financial Software box
- Click Save
- Move to Financial menu
- Choose Financial Center
- Click Set up QuickBooks Connection Now option available under the Summary section
- You get the QuickBooks Connection Wizard. Follow the instructions as prompted
- Run financial exchange
Solution 2: By running the POS connectivity tool
- Download the tool from a reliable online source
- Run it to identify the network and other issues
- It will get rectify the error
Troubleshooting QB Point Of Sage 140205 Error V18,V13,V12
It is the QuickBooks Desktop error that affects the whole system, leading to the risk of the loss of data, which can’t be afforded by organization owners. The loss of data will leave them nowhere.
In case, the above-mentioned solutions don’t work, you can connect with our MyOnePro tech support helpdesk for further help and assistance. For advanced QuickBooks-related queries and doubts, you can get guided by our MyOnePro technical team of experts by connecting with them on QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number at Toll-Free Number +1 800 301 4813 . If you want to make sure your subordinates are not misusing the company data file or no external element is entering the database, you can opt for cloud hosting for QuickBooks. It will help you keep a watch on the company file by giving you 24*7-access to the software.