QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 181016
QuickBooks POS is an application that helps users in maintaining the transactional records accurately. However, the software is subject to the impact of multiple errors that intervene in the functioning of it in some or the other way. One such error is the QuickBooks POS 181016 error . You are likely to come across this error while working on QuickBooks POS, which thereby restricts the data to be used or opened while operating the software.
Our MyOnePro tech team, are the best source of assistance when it comes to knowing more about the error and its solutions. Hence, you can contact them on QuickBooks POS Support Number for more details.
Why 181016 Error Occurred in QuickBooks Desktop POS ?
The causes of this QuickBooks Error include:
- You may be logged in as an Administrator
- TCP/IP may be corrupt or disabled
- Company data file issue
- Presence of system firewall or anti-virus product
As soon as the error occurs, it displays a respective error message, which can be either of the following:
- Error: 18016 “Problem could not open the QuickBooks Point of Sale data: [Company Name]”
- Error: 18016 “Problem could not create company: [Company Name]”
How to Fix QB Point of Error 181016 Instantly ?
- Make sure to be logged in to Windows as Administrator
- Check if the problem is with the data. To do this:
- Go to Filemenu
- Select Company Operations
- Choose Create new company
- Click Next
- Enter a unique name for the file as “test”
- If Step 2 doesn’t identify the issue through the test file, directly open the original file. To open it:
- Go to File menu
- Choose Company Data
- Click Open
- Choose Alternate location
- Click Browse
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\for other version while C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 10.0\Data\[your company name]\ for Vista users
- Choose db
- Click Open
- Click OK
Also, there is dedicated QuickBooks USA Support team working for the United States customer, So retail business owner won’t lose business due to any POS error.
- Now create a new file. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do so:
- Go to File option
- Select Company Data
- Click Rename
- Make sure the data is same in this file as it was in the previous one
- Browse to QBPOS Troubleshoot Connection Tool
- Open it and check for database manager
- Make sure the installation file is not damaged or corrupt
- Ensure system firewall or anti-virus software is not the cause of the error
- Check if TCP/IP is enabled in the system. If not, do so
In case the issue still persists, you can connect with MyOnePro technical team of experts to assist you in resolving the error.
Support For QB Point Of Sale 181016 Error Troubleshooting
It is very important for you to take into consideration the version of the Windows operating system you’re using. This will let you choose an appropriate method or step to solve the problem that intervenes in your working on the application.
For more advanced QuickBooks POS queries, you can contact the MyOnePro experts to assist you with the resolution process by calling them on the QuickBooks Support Number , you can dial toll free +1-800-301-4813, Also user can get help from technicians on QuickBooks Live Chat Support .