How to Add Sales Tax to QuickBooks
Addition of Sales Tax in QuickBooks
QuickBooks accounting software is a comprehensive solution from Intuit. They have developed QuickBooks on a powerful interface and integrated it with several web-applications. It has some enhanced and improvised features through which you can make your work easy and hassle free. With QuickBooks, you can also add sales taxes in QuickBooks. You can now easily collect taxes for various products and services offered. QuickBooks will help you in keeping accurate record for taxes so that they can be easily monitored and sent to the appropriate tax collection firm.
Items Comes Under Sales Tax QB
You will have to keep certain points in your mind before setting up tax sales items.
- Check the tax rates.
- Check for the requirements with your tax firm.
- Record sales tax in your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Turn on Sales tax feature and set up your sales tax items or groups.
How To Setup Sales Tax QuickBooks Desktop ?
Here are some steps recommended by Intuit experts to add Sales tax in QuickBooks.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to Edit menu > Preferences.
- From Preferences window > Sales Tax > Company Preference Tab.
- Turn on Sales tax option by clicking on “Yes”
- Set the sales tax items or groups by clicking the “Add sales tax items” options.
- Sales tax item
- Sales tax group
- Assign Sales tax code as it will help you in keeping a track for all taxable and non-taxable sales.
- Set up the non-taxable status of items.
- Set up the non-taxable status of customers.
- Create specific tax code for each sale.
- Select “Accrual” or “Cash” as the Sale tax basis.
- Select the preference for paying your tax.
- Click “OK”.
Help For Sales Tax Settings & Issues QuickBooks
While QuickBooks Support Number always tries to provide better material to resolve issues related to the QB desktop software.By following the steps mentioned above are suggested by the Intuit experts, you can easily Add Sales tax in QuickBooks. If you need more information or have query regarding the solution mentioned in this article, you can get in touch with “MyOnePro”. They are third party QuickBooks consultancy who provide Qb support world-wide. They have an expert team of Intuit certified professionals who have experience in handling all kinds of QuickBooks issues. You can all on their 24*7 QuickBooks USA support toll-free number +1-800-301-4813. You can also visit their website and request for Online Chat Support.