How to Fix Quickbooks Unhandled Exception Error
QuickBooks is integrated with numerous features that makes business accounting very simple. But there are situations when the software encounters errors due to several reasons. These error might be technical or functional. “QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error” can be categorized as QuickBooks Technical error that usually occurs while opening QWC file.
Cause of Quickbooks Unhandled Exception Error:
NET Framework: The error occurs when the Event Handler is unable to catch error and further prompting for a debugging mode.
C++ Error: This error unable to catch error and asking for debugging mode .
ActiveX Control: This issue might occur from a QuickBooks Desktop/Microsoft integration issue.
Java or COM components: Java not available or updated version required
Resolutions of Quickbooks Unhandled Exception Error:
Intuit recommended two ways to resolve the error. The user needs to install the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 components on the damaged PC. This component must be repaired and installed.
All open applications must close.
- Select the start window -> select the Run -> In the open field enter Control -> select OK.
- The Window of Control Panel will open and double – click on Add or Remove Program.
- Hunt the list of currently installed programs for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
Install it, if the Program is not installed:
- Select it for downloading from the Microsoft website.
- Repair it, if the program appears in the list:
- Click on Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and select Remove/change.
- Click Repair and select the Next and restart the computer when prompted.
- After repairing and installing, if the error is still persisting, it may be due to damaged components to the Microsoft .Net Framework.
Unhandled Exception Error Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, Enterprise
For further assistance or any query, you can contact QuickBooks 24/7 support number. They can be approached by phone support, email or live chat options. They are 24*7 available.
Also, you can approach reliable third party companies like MyOnePro that hires top QuickBooks professionals who have in-depth knowledge and extensive experience. They assure quick and feasible solutions in a minimum wait period. Call the toll free phone number +1-800-301-4813 and garner instant assistance.